A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Thursday, January 03, 2008

58. SHIFT HAPPENS




I embrace 2008 with great expectations and anticipation. 2007 was an eventful year and if my numerologist is correct, it's the close of a cycle for me with 2008 the start of a new one.

Recent events confirm for me that the Laws of the Universe on Destruction and Creation apply to the created humans, as with everything else in the manifested world. Change is the only constant.

I have a new job, new friends to travel with, eat and drink with, talk nonsense with and simply be crazy with and have a few laughs together. A 'love' interest (?) (more like affection) is putting in place plans to work together on a project of 'giving back.' I do believe to be good companions, 2 people have to be firm friends first.

A windfall allows me more travel opportunities with Hanoi and Sapa as my last stop in year 2007 with my first trip in 2008 coming up during my Spring break.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home