A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Thursday, November 17, 2005

33. THE VAASTU READER




The Reader is in! He's a regular at his Vaastu stall in any holistic fair in town.


His assistant looks familiar - where have I seen her before?



































Yantras with Mantras


Many fellow travellers and I have crossed paths. Some stayed long enough to become firm friends and they have supported me in my service work in India. I pick up the phone to arrange a chat over a meal and they are always there.

One special person is a most unusual fellow. He's Chinese but he's probably the only vaastu consultant in town. Vaastu is Indian feng shui and John does it so well, it has become his weekend job. Many Indians consult him - a Chinese reader of Indian feng shui! And of course, loads of Chinese look him up.
I keep meeting colourful, interesting people on my life's journey. I learn so much from them and they have become good friends. At a recent meeting, John revealed to me his talismans for success from Indonesia. To reveal more might lead to my Catholic friends giving me a wide berth - they will think I'm possessed by the 'devil.' (Who? Me?)


For the uninitiated, take a peek into - allaboutvaastu.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home