A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Sunday, September 25, 2005

27. A JOURNEY OF A DIFFERENT KIND.







From Om to Ow


My love affair with the sarong is the Malaysian in me.









































This marks a departure from the usual trip........this time I shall take a narcissistic one. This page will be my photo gallery. If not now, when? If not I, who?

My fellow Singaporean bloggers currently making waves are some sweet young things. They've used their youth, sex appeal and colourful language to make their blogs controversial. Kudos to them for such savvyness - there's hope yet in our young 'uns.

I'm up against tough competition - who would want to read my blog out of the millions circulating out there? Don't know, don't care. This is for my own gratification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home