A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Thursday, October 06, 2005

BLOGRANKERS






Namaste!





























Wah! can't believe I've another birthday this month..... I've certainly traveled a long way. I ask for 2 gifts...wisdom and insight.
A woman, like a good wine, improves with age....such women are for confident men, with self-esteem, with nothing to prove, with brains in the head, not between the legs for that head has no brains.

I shall drink to that. With red wine of course......vintage too, as befits my age. Cheers Dahlink! .....for having travelled this far and looking none the worse for wear.

http://www.blogrankers.com/index.php?do=votes&id=90

http://www.blogrankers.com/tracker.php?do=in&id=90/

Talk about narcissistic trip - this is addictive!

One can tell the editing and uploading etc. is done by an amateur - Yours Truly. I do have a small team of young people whom I consult with when I'm stuck - they are on broadband literally, figuratively, while I'm on dail-up, figuratively.

I'm proud of my blog. It's written from the heart, infused with good energy, not pompous bombast.

Sometimes, I sit at the PC, unsure of the topic.......before long, it comes and I can't stop, it just flows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home