A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Sunday, February 19, 2006

40. MY DAYS ARE JUST PACKED




Crocs ahoy!


 
 








 





 











Life supports Life - and there's plenty of life in swamps - so long as I don't bump into any Swamp Thing. Vietnam's potential for ecotourism is huge.

   






  
I've not picked up a live horseshoe crab in years.....













 














Growing up in Malaysia, life was like this. I lived not too far from the beach, spent many happy times fishing, crabbing, digging for clams and boating. The pix here are like fast-forward from those days to the present. I had similar snaps taken as a young girl, in like poses. I've come full circle.

























 









 














Colonial hangover - al fresco dining. Everywhere I've been, I was fortunate to meet, eat with and befriend the locals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home