A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

39. SOMEONE'S WATCHING---OVER ME





The prognosis was excellent. All tests were negative. The 22 lymph nodes and other tissue removed were clean and clear. The tumour was localised, was a slow growing non-aggressive sort, rare and unusual, my surgeon tells me. So unusual he called his trainees to a meeting to study my case.

Prescribed treatment was 6 weeks of external localised radiation with 5 years oral hormone pills. After each session, I saw my qiqong healer who took care of the subtle bodies.

On completion of the 6 weeks, I took off for India to spend a month with my kids at the orphanage. It was as though I had a complete physical to prepare me for an extended time in India!

On my way to the village where the orphanage is, while driving through a narrow rural road, an excavator by the roadside swung around suddenly, missing our windscreen by mere cms. 

Just the other day, a heavy glass and bronze ceiling lamp was dislodged in a freak accident and smashed into smithereens on the floor....I was seated under it, it missed my head by, once again, mere cms.

On 2 occasions, I slipped and fell awkwardly, landing hard, I felt my brain quiver as the shock waves travelled through me...I got up and walked - nothing's broken - expecting to be bruised and sore the next day, but no, I felt nothing, there was'nt a bruise or scratch anywhere. One incident took place in a city where emergency medical would have cost me plenty.

I embrace episodes in my life as necessary experiences for my soul. I do believe physical life on earth is a school for the soul, with each rebirth, a grade.

Link: 38 - The C Word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home