A PASSAGE TO INDIA

'A TRAVELER IS BUT A PILGRIM ON A QUEST'

Friday, May 22, 2009

78. CYCLE OF LIFE

P
















































This little Soul has been brought forth into physical incarnation and with it, karmic ties with his parents, good and bad, will go on for many lives to come. 

There will be karmic links with me as well. As he grows and understands the world around him, it will be a huge learning for me as I discover 'him' and grow along with him and try understand what's our connection.

Yes, he's adorable, yes, he's terribly smart, yes, he's a joy to watch and to enjoy - yet, why do I not feel elated at this little soul that I hold in my hands? 


When I held No. 1 Daughter when she was just as little, I had the same feelings going through me. Physically, it seemed a joyous occasion but on a deeper level...I began to see why there are increasingly more couples not wanting kids in their lives - Karma can be tough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home